Saturday, May 26, 2012

Big Sale

Due to a number of reasons, I've put a lot of things up on eBay for sale. Over the next week I'll be adding more listings of items from GW, Privateer Press, Reaper and others.

At this point I'm trying to clear out storage space, which has overflowed from my workspace into my living space. This just isn't good. So it's time to clean out the excess and unused things so that others can find enjoyment in them.

Check out my gadget thing on the side of my blog for my listings.

Until later!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get email alerts from comments matey. I just picked your name out of the hat (well carrier bag) for the prize draw for the signed Freebooter's Fate rulebook:

    http://thefrontlinegamer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-freebooters-fate-booty-is.html#more

    So if you can email me at:

    TheFrontlineGamerBlog@Gmail.com

    I'd be grateful.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete