Well, it's been a busy month. I've gotten a lot less done than I'd like, and have had to trash can 3 attempts at initial sculpts on my turtle themed pred turrets. I do have a plan of sorts, which I will be using to get things rolling smoothly again by the end of next week. Been tough putting aside time for family, university, and miniatures work (account and macroecon at the same time... yeesh). I should have more regular posting schedule by the end of next week, as well as some new pics of work in progress and finished models.
I've hit a small stumbling block with color matching of a green, but that should be resolved in the next week or so. And I've started looking into some new resin to get back into casting bases and accessories with, an aquaintance of mine recommended smooth-on products, so I'll be looking into some of their resins.