Sunday, October 10, 2010

Killzone Blitz

Having looked through the Killzone rules BigJim put together, I've realized it would be great to roll into my Deathwatch Killteam project. A small team tasked with inacting the will of the Ordo Xenos, and defending the Emperium from its many enemies. Now that I have a little more of a 'background' for my project with this idea, I expect it will move a little more smoothly.

The only trouble I see is the question of if anyone even wants to play Killzone in the LGSs. Most of the time I see 1500-2000 point battles going on. Tournaments monthly. Sometimes 1250 point battles and tournaments. But with Adepticon coming, having a good handle on the ins and outs of Killzone would be a good thing. One of the LGS helps build the tables and terrain for Adepticon, so I would hope they want to help promote this great take on 40k (a good number go to Adepticon every year, so you'd think they'd want to support other parts than just the main tourney).

I'm still looking for suggestions for the 10th chapter for my Deathwatch Killteam, feel free to give ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment