Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dreadfleet painting complete, other update(s)

Finished painting and sealing the Dreadfleet figs/terrain, and put it up on Ebay (for those that might be interested). Going to take a break on painting ships before I get back to working on my personal Dreadfleet box again. So I've gotten down to brass tacks and am finishing up work on Astorath and touch-up work on a Sanguinary Guard unit. Once I get finished 3k+ points of Blood Angels will be going up on Ebay as well.

In other news, I have a fairly open schedule right now (outside of university classes) which means I'm up for commission work. Single figs, units, vehicles, terrain, an army, anything would be nice. I'll be finishing up my pricing guidelines this week, as well as putting up some pics of sold work.

I'm still working on the groundwork for my charity project. Anyone interested in working on a charity project to help benefit St. Jude's Children's Charities feel free to drop me an e-mail or comment to this post. I'm looking for a few people to help organize things, and others to help with various aspects. More details in coming weeks.

Until Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment