Friday, October 28, 2011

WIP updates

After the work on the first Dreadfleet box I decided to finish up Astorath. Then almost immediately came down with a nasty stomach/throat bug. But I still worked a bit on it during the times I wasn't feeling like absolute garbage (just total garbage). I also realized that the Blood Angels I have to finish up are only needing a bit of work before I sell them, and not nearly as much touch-up as I expected. So they should be finished in a day or so.

I'll be putting up some pics of my current progress on Astorath later tonight.

Until Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment