Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Minor delay on Oriental Village build

Tuesday should have seen me get a good start on the village pieces. Unfortunately my oldest boy decided to spring the 'I have a project due tomorrow at school, help me' card... needless to say I ended up working on that with him for most of the day so no progress. Today is my first class of the semester for my university program, so no progress today.

Good news is that I will be working tomorrow on it, and will have WIP pics. And I will have another set of rough design plans to post up too for the first two buildings (farmers home, and village smith). I'll also discuss ways to do rice paddy type fields tomorrow, there are a couple ways to do it, but I think I'll go with the easy one for this project.

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment