The basing of the buildings is coming along well. With the only real hurdle being the time it takes for the glue to dry, as well as shaping hills and such. But during the 'downtime' I decided to start work on some walls as well. Pink insulation foam I had from a previous project was cut up and used to form the hill. I filled the gaps with wood putty.
I realized that the hill wasn't quite the size I needed a bit late, but fixed that with some 'stones' as well as the addition of a patio/porch made with various scale wood I have. Overall this project is turning out even better than I had thought it would initially.
More WIP posts and pics should be up during the next few days.